All bikes include:
- top box/panniers.
- Unlimited kilometers on rentals 7 days or longer
- 300km/day on 1 to 6 days rentals. Extra km 0,25€
- Full insurance with 1.000€ deductible excess
- Taxes (VAT 21%)
- 24h roadside assistance in Europe and Morocco
- Minimum 26 years of age or older
- Minimum 3 years of motorcycle driver’s license (Spanish class “A” or
- All riders must hold a valid and/or International motorcycle driver’s license
- issued at the country or state of permanent residence.
- Minimum 2 years of accredited riding experience on similar bikes
- Additional riders allowed only when conveniently named, included and signed in the rental agreement.
Reservations and payments:
- We recommend reserving well in advance to secure your preferred dates
- A valid credit card (VISA or MasterCard) will be required.
- The deposit will be taken as a credit towards your rental
- Published rates include 300km/day for rentals from 1 to 6 days (0,25
- Euro/extra km), unlimited kilometers for 7 or more days of rental, insurance
- The deductible excess is standard for bike hire in Europe However its only taken in the event of a serious problem or if damage exceeds €1000. you will need to provide card details before the start of the tour.
Pick up & Drop off:
- We can deliver or pick-up the motorcycle/s for you at any hotel in Barcelona upon demand subject to confirmation. We recommend the Hotel NH Numancia, conveniently located next to our base
- -Our normal hours of operation are 9 am to 8 pm Monday to Friday. Other hours and weekends under demand subject to confirmation.
- -Rental period is calculated on a 24 hours basis starting at the time of rental
- -Weekend rentals from Friday at 6 pm to Monday at 10 am
- -There is a 1000 Euros damage deposit to be taken at the time of rental. Should you not have the credit available on your credit card, we can not provide the motorcycle.
- -Insurance coverage on the bike has a 1000 Euros deductible so the rider will be responsible for the first 1000 Euros.
- -Our motorcycles are allowed to be ridden in all European countries with a few exceptions: Albania, Belarus, Bosnia Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Kosovo, Moldavia, Montenegro, Romania, Russia, Serbia, and Ucraina.
- -You are allowed to ride in Morocco, but only as a participant in a Guided-Tour, or with a special authorization.
- -Hirers must use the brake disk locks when leaving the bikes unattended for any length of time. We will not replace a stolen bike
- -All the motorcycles are supplied and should be returned with a full tank. The fuel charge is priced at 1.80 Euro/ liter (95 Octane) with a minimum charge of 15€
- -The motorcycles must be returned on the agreed date and time. If you wish to extend the rental period, it will be permitted but subject to availability, and should be notified to staff at least 48 hours in advance
- -late returns will incur a charge of 60 Euros for every complete hour exceeding the designated return time, or its proportional cost per minutes
- -Tickets and fines are the responsibility of the hirer, and we’ll be obliged to provide your personal info details to the Authorities. An additional 40 Euros administration fee will be charged in your credit card
Hired motorcycles may not be used:
- -by any person who is not an authorized driver in the rental agreement
- -by anyone with a suspended driver’s license or incapable of driving -by any person who is under the influence of alcohol, drugs (either stimulant or depressant) and/or other substances that may negatively affect driving conditions
- -for off-road driving
- -for broadcasting, filming and/or any other commercial purposes -for the practice of any motorcycle competition events
- -for any illegal purposes or in connections with any illegal activity
failure to comply with these rules, incidents produced by not respecting the traffic laws, abandoning the scene of an accident, and/or exceeding the agreed rental period without any previous notice, will result in the security deposit being forfeited. And any damages will be the responsibility of the renter despite the cost as the insurance purchased does not cover the situations previously stated.
All rentals are subject to the terms and conditions included in the rental agreement between Motor Tours Rentals & Services, S.L., and the hirers. The subject of the rental agreement is the authorization to the hirers to properly use the motorcycles property of Motor Tours Rentals & Services, S.L. for the reserved and confirmed rental periods.
© Overland Motorcycle Tours