Special prices / Offers for 2024/2025

Morocco we have places available for April and October’s Guided tours for more info on Guided Motorcycle Tour Morocco Here

The Pyrenees and Picos Mountains all-the-way tour spaces are available for May and September Guided tours. The Pyrenees and Picos Mountains all the way! Here


4/3/2022 –

We’re trying to keep up with the situation but things seem to be getting back to normal. We are still here busy working, preparing for the September Pyrenees tour and also Morocco in October.

We are taking bookings for the self-guided summer tours, and the Guided September Pyrenees tour, plus Octobers Morocco tours are filling up if your thinking of joining us don’t delay booking as crossings and hotels are filling up fast.

2/6/2021 – COVID 19

Covid update, Despite trying to keep up with the situation we really dont yet when we will be operating this year. But we are still here busy working, fingers crossed for late spring.

News from Spain this week is its borders will be opening to tourism around Easter.

We are taking bookings for early summer, later in the year the Guided September Pyrenees tour, and Octobers Morocco tours are filling up.

22/6/2020 – COVID 19

We’ve received news this week that Spain will be opening its borders from July the 1st and Morocco will be opening to tourism in August.

This is great news and means that our planned Pyrenees tour will go ahead in September, And our Morocco will also go ahead as planned in October. For more info just click on the tour pages

4/9/2020 – COVID 19

The global Coronavirus pandemic has unfortunately forced us to Postpone the April Morocco tour and the May Pyrenees tour. Spain and Morocco are in Lockdown, airports, and ports are closed and transportation such as flights and ferry crossings have been canceled according to governmental guidance to limit potential health risks.

We have received notice from Brittany Ferries that crossings to Spain and return have been temporarily canceled. Brittany Ferries have provided us with vouchers so that we can change our booked crossings to later dates.

We are monitoring the situation and will start taking people on tour again as soon as we are able to do so.

For our Moroccan and Pyrenees tours for later in the year, we have been busy securing extra crossings and hotel rooms for September and October as we are expecting it to be busy. We also have a few extra hire bikes reserved for October’s Morocco tour. Just send us an email if you’re interested in going.

These are uncertain times for all of us and we don’t underestimate the impact on those of you who have booked a tour. Please rest assured that your tour will go ahead as planned at a later date. Despite what’s happening we will still be here to answer any questions.

Stay in, stay safe! regards Jay

Please either contact me via Messenger Whatsapp or email.

We are using cookies to give you the best experience. You can find out more about which cookies we are using or switch them off in privacy settings.
AcceptPrivacy Settings